More potions and ingredients

Suggestions / HogwartsRP Suggestions / More potions and ingredients

Posted: 1 week ago / Jul 31, 2020

User
OP

User
OP

• What is your suggestion?:

A bunch new potions to be able to make (which will be made below in different suggestions in this thread.

• What are the benefits of this?: 

There will be a more diverse range of potions able to be made adding to realism and fun.

• Any links (such as Steam Workshop or GitHub) that may be required: 

N/A

• What could go wrong with this?:

Not too much I believe.

• What is your suggestion?: 

A Wideye Potion that can be used to cancel the effects of the draught of living death potion. It could also be made as a potion that you could give to others when they are stunned to wake them up but I dont see there being much use with this reall. With this potion, an ingredient for it could be Aconite, also known as Wolfsbane (which is an actual ingredient for it) which is a type of posionous flower. (This could also later be used in a Wolfsbane potion to temporarily cancel the effects of being a werewolf during a full moon.

• What are the benefits of this?: 

This gives a way to cancel the effects of the draught of living death to stop there being no cure as in harry potter there is normally a cure for any thing and everything except death. Also brings more ingredients for potions to look for.

• Any links (such as Steam Workshop or GitHub) that may be required: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1773621679 (Purple rose to possibly used as the model for it)

• What could go wrong with this?:

May not be used too much as it only being a cure for a potion or waking up stunned people which many might not bother to do. Could extend how long people are stunned possibly to increase its use.

I'll possibly add more at a later dat

Please sign in to view & create replies.