Server Founder
OP

Owner
Head of Operations
Manager
Admin
Server Founder
OP

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few... who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." -Professor Severus Snape, Potions Master.

So this is the rough guide on the Aurora Gaming Potions System. This'll be updated anytime something new comes into the system that y'all can brew or do.

To pick ingredients up, press E + Left Click on the ingredient and it will be stored! You can access your inventory by holding C and it will appear at the bottom of your screen. You can store ingredients in your storage trunk in the dorms!

To add ingredients to a cauldron get the ingredient and touch the cauldron with it. 
To reset ingredients use Cauldronus Resettus on your cauldron (you can get this spell from your Potions Teacher)

Ingredients

Unicorn Hair - Found in the Forbidden Forest
Troll Blood - Found in the Detention Area near the Potions Room in the Supplies Store
Tree Sap - Buy an Axe from the F4 menu and hit the Whomping Willow to get the sap
Frog Skin - Near the boathouse, take a look around or in the water around it
Mushrooms - Herbology Area
Fire Salts - Appear near any Floo Network able fireplace

Pepperup Potion

• 1x Tree Sap, 1x Mushroom - Gives you 50 HP

Invisibility Potion

•  2x Troll Blood, 1x Fire Salts, 1x Unicorn Hair- Makes you turn invisible for 40 seconds

Gravity Potion

•  2x Frog Skin, 3x Troll Blood, 1x Fire Salts- Halves your gravity for 40 seconds

Draught of Living Death (Whiskey)

•  2x Frog Skin, 6x Troll Blood, 4x Fire Salts, 1x Unicorn Hair- Kills it's drinker within 140 seconds, disguised as Whiskey.

Reverb
Owner & Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot

Please sign in to view & create replies.